Friday, December 16, 2011

Wild Mushroom Puff (Beggars Purse)

Wild Mushroom Puff Pastry


Ingredients: Sauteed (plain) wild mushrooms, puff pastry, minced garlic, fresh thyme, soy margarine

This is super simple to make, that's why I heart puff pastry, you can just keep it in your freezer, thaw it out whenever and stuff it with either sweet or savory ingredients.

Thanks to leftover sauteed wild mushrooms from work that I so forgot about until I opened my fridge looking for something to throw together for lunch I had a quick beggars purse.

Thaw out pastry dough and stretch a bit, fill with the mushrooms that have been just sauteed plain, and top with fresh thyme.  Add minced garlic and that's it for the ingredients.



Pinch together the 4 sides and brush with soy margarine.




Bake at 350 until golden brown.


ENJOY:)




No comments:

Post a Comment