Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wow first post...

This is quite possibly my first blog (verb?).  I do believe someone created one for me as maybe a gift but it ended up being a bit of a weird situation.  Anyways,..to put it simple I am quite obsessed with thinking, creating, cooking, and exploring all that engulfs the (new to me) world of amazing VEGAN cuisine.  

My decision to become vegan- just to get this over with- is quite in depth; so... to make it simple and to the point is more ethical than scientific.  I choose not to be any part of any cruelty that would rob animals of their chance and right to live in peace in this world.



(in dedication to Boston & Blue)

"It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind." -Albert Einstein

"Each snowflake in an avalanche pleads not guilty." -Stainislaw Lec

1 comment:

  1. First Comment to First Post :) ... That Apple Cake was AMAZING!!! And I'm so happy you have your own blog now!! <3

    ReplyDelete